Whether you’re a licensed cannabis medical patient growing out of your home or running a commercial level cannabis grow operation solar can help you keep your electricity costs to a minimum. If you suffer from high utility demand fees or often experience utility power outages then battery back up would be right for you.
Our residential solar systems are highlighted by Sunpower Home Euquinox with battery storage systems with LG Chem RESU batteries. If you have more of a commercial need we can install on your rooftop, as a carport, or if you have open space a ground mounted solar installation.
- Built by SunPower backed by the industry’s only complete-system warranty.
- Generates more power in less space with fewer visible parts for a minimalist design.
- Eliminates unnecessary hardware and utility boxes on exterior walls.
LG Chem RESU Residential Energy Storage Battery
By using LG Chem RESU Energy Storage Systems (ESS), you can save energy generated from your solar panels to use it at times when electricity prices are high or when there is a power outage. Additionally, ESS systems make it possible to be completely independent from the utility grid.
Electricity Bill Saving
· Charge during off-peak times where electricity rate is low
· Discharge during peak times where electricity rate is high
· Store solar energy generated from Photovoltaic (PV) panels allowing an energy self-consumption
Emergency Power Back-up
· Provide backup power stored in a lithium-ion battery during black-out or unstable power fluctuation time.
Sunpower Commercial Solar Systems
We offer a number of unique commercial solar power generation system options for small, medium and large business buildings, high energy businesses, as well as industrial and manufacturing facilities. These include both start-to-finish (turnkey) solar setups and individual services including:
- Business modeling and needs analysis
- Site planning and assessment
- Custom system design and engineering
- Procurement management and material source evaluation
- Installation and testing
- Regular service and emergency repairs
- Cost analysis and savings projections
- Help identifying and applying for rebates and other incentives
- Financing and financial advising