We have some available inventory on hand of lithium Ion Batteries that are intended for a solar KW demand or photovoltaic (PV) solar application.
Description of Battery Equipment:
BMS system with 800 A Fuse, Contactor | Current sensor Contactor connected to Under Voltage [UV] and Over Voltage [OV] Warning and Fault | Audible Buzzer for Warnings. Cell Voltage Display | Multiplexer with CAN BUS J1939 and CAN OPEN with additional digital out for accessory controls with Quantity 3 enclosures connected in parallel.
Nominal Capacity : 52 Kwhr Three (3) 52 Kwhr Energy Storage Systems – Lithium batteries 48 Volts connected in series. Pack Voltage Nominal 48 VDC; Pack Voltage Peak 60 VDC; Cycle life 3000 Cycles; Includes Battery Management system, CAN Bus monitoring of temperature and voltage control. Includes programmable master control display.
- Battery Type : Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Battery Voltage : 48 Volt DC | 16 cells connected in series
- Operating Voltage: 42 Vdc to 60 Vdc
- Cycle Life 3000 Cycles
- Charge Voltage: 52.5 Vdc Bulk Charge | 56.0 Vdc Absorption Charge | 54 Vdc Float Charge
- Discharge Voltage: 45 Vdc Max
- Max Discharge Current : 300 amps at 80% DOD | 750 Amps at 50% DOD
- Max Charge Current : 500 Amps
- Operating Temperature -45 deg C to 65 Deg C
- Warranty 10 Years Prorated
- Dimensions : 58 X 43 X 44 inches ( L X W X H) [Quantity 3 enclosures connected in parallel].